BrainBox is a fun memory and observation card game which tests your eye for detail. What can you remember in just 10 seconds? This science edition of the game supports key concepts in; biology, chemistry and physics.
BrainBox Science contains 55 curriculum based game cards, representing different theories from; biology, chemistry and physics. You’ll learn everything from; evolution to life cycles, material reactions to gravity and much more besides. Each card features hand drawn illustrations to help explain the scientific theory shown with multiple examples.
The game helps children to expand their science knowledge and most importantly confidence in applying scientific theories while also developing the cognitive skills of observation and memory recall, foundations of life-long learning.
- Learn key concepts of; biology, chemistry and physics while testing your memory & observation
- 440 individual questions ensure you'll enjoy the game time and time again
- One or more players will enjoy a game in around 10 minutes with rapid turn based gameplay
- Fun & educational for kids, developing the skills needed for life-long learning
- Game contains: 55x game cards, 1x rules card, 1x 8-sided die, 1x ten second timer