An educational Australian animal-themed puzzle that develops your child's skills in stacking, sorting, counting and animal recognition. Puzzles are a great opportunity to grow your child's gross and fine motor skills, hand and eye coordination, problem-solving, shape and colour recognition.
The puzzle features 7 different animals;
Enhance your play and learning with these simple ideas
- Discuss the animals used in the puzzle? Colours?
- What are the Australian animals in the puzzle? Look at similarities between the animals and the differences. What do they eat?
- How many animals are there?
- Stack the animals and see how high you can stack them.
- Open-ended and creative play. Children will enjoy making the kangaroo jump, the kookaburra fly and the koala climb trees.
$2 from the sale of every KC21001 Australian Animal Puzzle will be donated to Australian Wildlife Rehabilitation charities at the end of each year.
Suitable for ages: 18 months+