Best for Infants who are rolling & sitting (6-12 Months)
Our Sheeting Sleeping Bag has a 400 thread count organic cotton outer and stretch inserts on the sides and shoulders to allow baby to move freely. Choose the Sheeting Bag for infants sleeping with their arms out, who want more room in their bag and toddlers who prefer the feel of a sleeping bag.
1.0 TOG Mild Pouch 21-24°C / 70-75°F
Why infants love the Sheeting Sleeping Bag
- Zip enclosure to protect your child's delicate skin
- Made from organic cotton for a healthy, safe sleep and gentle on sensitive new skin
- Stretchy side panels allow baby to move freely and stay comfortable
- Silky Smooth Boasting a luxurious 400 thread count for a premium feel
- Bell shaped bottom for healthy hip and joint development
- TOG-rated for warmth so no need for blankets
- Two-way zipper for easy nappy changes
- Arms-out sleeping for heat regulation and safety once rolling
We recommend pairing this product with an under-layer from our Pyjama and/or Bodywear ranges.
Please see our What to Wear Guide for more information on dressing your baby for the appropriate room temperature.
See our blog for more information about ensuring your baby's comfort while sleeping
The Sheeting Sleeping Bag meets all safety standards in Australia and New Zealand
GOTS-certified Organic Cotton
Dyed with a non-toxic water based dye