Our Cocoon 'no origami' baby Swaddle Bags are designed to be both easy to use and difficult to escape from. The simple zip up design will keep baby snug and securely swaddled without the need for complicated wrapping.
OG-rated means that the 0.2 TOG can be used on its own from room temperatures 24°C / 75°F + with no blankets in the bassinet or cot to make this a safe sleep option for a newborn or baby.
Why babies love the Cocoon Swaddle Bag
- Arm poppers transition from arms-in swaddle to arms-out sleeping bag
- Zip enclosure to protect your child's delicate skin
- Bell shaped bottom for healthy hip and joint development
- TOG-rated for warmth so no need for blankets
- Two-way zipper for easy nappy changes
- Gives a feeling of closeness and comfort, mimicking the womb
- Restricts startle reflex whilst allowing movement for healthy growth
- Super stretchy for comfort, full chest expansion and allows for growth spurts
- Soft, breathable organic cotton is gentle on newborn skin
We recommend pairing this product with an under-layer from our Pyjama and/or Bodywear ranges.
Please see our What to Wear Guide for more information on dressing your baby for the appropriate room temperature.
See our blog for more information about wrapping and swaddling babies
The Cocoon Swaddle Bag meets all safety standards in Australia and New Zealand
GOTS-certified Organic Cotton
Dyed with a non-toxic water based dye
The Cocoon Swaddle Bag is a skin-friendly product as reviewed by the Eczema Association of Australasia Inc
Free room thermometer is included with this product
GOLD Best Sleepwear Collection (Baby Sleeping Bags) Junior Design Awards 2019 UK
TOP PRODUCT Eco Awards 2019 USA
SILVER Best Swaddle, Bounty Baby Awards 2019, AUS